CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Colton says "DaDa"


Well Colton turned 7 months old yesterday and he has said his first word, of course it was "dada." He is just growing sooooo fast. He thinks it is rather funny when I say mama mama and he laughs and says dadadada. We are still not crawling yet but have discovered that rolling, scooting, and squirming is working just fine for now. I was really trying to get him to crawl but have come to the conclusion that once he starts I don't think I'm going to be able to stop him so I've decided to patiently wait for him to decide it's time, I have no doubt that he could if he wanted to. You can see his mind working as he is staring at all the stuff on the coffee table and trying to contemplate how it is that he can get up there to clear it off for me someday. He is something else, and I'm sure that his daddy's crooked grin he has inherited is going to get him out of alot of trouble someday.

0 comments: