CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Allison's Week at Camp


Well this week Allison is off for her week of camp at HFR. This is her second year to go and she absolutely loves it. I know she has a blast but it is so weird to not be able to actually talk to her and hear her voice. She is usually pretty good about writing me at least once and I am able to send an em to her each day that they deliver to her but she can't em me back. I have this feeling that when the day comes for her to leave home I will morph into one of "those" mothers that totally annoys her with a daily phone call if not more. Sometimes in our busy life I take for granted that all and all she is more than just my daughter she is my friend even at 9 yrs old she keeps me entertained with her company. As you can see from the picture I included I don't think she is missing my company much. What more could she ask for....a week away without the dreaded parents. I know better though rather she'll admit it or not I know she misses us at least a little.

0 comments: